Latina Equal Pay Day
As a reminder, Latina Equal Pay Day is THIS Thursday, November 1, 2018. Here’s what we need you to do:
- Share the email below with your network.
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: Sign-up to Co-Sponsor the Twitter Storm or receive more information at: https://goo.gl/forms/
qWIRi3VkS3le3RQk2 by tomorrow, October 31 at 1:00 pm ET/10:00 am PT
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: Contribute to the toolkit at https://goo.gl/forms/
RVvHPCvOwMQkNsZI3 or email lat firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to use the official LEPD logo in your graphics, it is attached. The extended deadline is also tomorrow, October 31 at 1:00 pm ET/10:00 am PT.
- Share the save the date:
- SAMPLE TWEET: STD #LatinaEqualPay Day is Thurs 11/1! Join us! We’ll #DemandMore #equalpay for #Trabajadoras! 53c on the $1 of White men is not fair or enough 4 Latinas & families. Let’s address the causes of the #wagegap from lack of transparency to occupational segregation to sex harassment. (The save the date graphic attached.)
- If you have a network in the Greater Atlanta, GA area, please invite them to Thursday’s Power Summit. Info included below.
- Participate in the social media storm on Thursday at 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT using using the primary hashtag #LatinaEqualPay and secondary hashtags #Trabajadoras, and #DemandMore. Click for all details!